Job Title: Warehouse Associate
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Operations Manager, Shift Supervisor, Lead
- Picks customer orders from inventory stock and completes to meet productivity and accuracy standards.
- Checks and verifies inventory stock quantities on stock status reports or electronic information systems; edits orders for final completion.
- Assembles customer orders appropriately; weighs pallet loads, prepares orders for loading/shipping and secures pallets using wrapping equipment or other related equipment.
- Counts cartons or containers to crosscheck/verify customer orders and validates accuracy.
- Attaches proper identification on shipments indicating correct delivery address for destination of customer order. May also prepare Bills of Lading, including unit piece counts and weights, and any notations as required.
- Operates forklift or other designated equipment to transfer inventory stock pallets, or containers into designed picking and/or shipping/loading areas.
- Maintains forklift or other related equipment by checking battery, electrical charge hook-up, etc.
- Loads delivery vehicles as required.
- “Ship Confirm” Orders for invoicing and inventory purposes.
- Counts inventory stock during cycle counts, or physical inventory process. Crosschecks for accuracy.
- Cross trained on and expected to perform all other warehouse functions, including, but not limited to stock handling and shipping/receiving.
- Maintains the highest standards for product quality and service.
- Follows all safety guidelines and rules; environmental and regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment.
- Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and equipment.
- Communicates with supervisor any upgrades to improve job efficiencies.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be cross functional
- Ability to operate all facility MHE to include walkie rider, reach truck fork lift, scissor lift and pallet jack. , scissor lift, and pallet jack.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and cleanliness.
- Basic math skills, ie: addition/subtraction/multiplication.
- Ability to work safely and follow SOP’s.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously throughout shift.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when required.
- Ability to use computer systems & programs.
If you are interested in this position, please email Parker.firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 604-575-8181
Manufacturing and Production Labour