Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are...
You are an executive with a passion for building world class products and teams.
You have extensive product leadership experience across SaaS products at a global scale. You understand the flywheel model, and are excited about building a b2b2c product for millions of customers globally. Y ou are ruthless at prioritizing items that will add the greatest customer value. You are a diplomat, well versed in the nuance of product and engineering, and comfortable with the language of both. You are an active collaborator who is able to partner with stakeholders across Hootsuite’s global business. You are the guardian of the product roadmap and are comfortable with communicating it with our team, our business partners, and our customers. You ship on time, and you exceed expectations.
Reporting to the CEO, you are a key contributor to the leadership team and you help disseminate the roadmap to the company. You bring leadership, cohesion, and coordination to your team of smart, young, entrepreneurial, product leaders, allowing them to drive a suite of successful products to market. You are a coach, a mentor, and an accelerant. You’re Great At...
- Driving full cycle product execution and collaboration internally within the Product & Design teams and with the executive team
- Encouraging and enabling domain expertise among strong team of product owners and designers
- Leading agile development processes from a product perspective
- Creating product roadmaps and partnering with our Development teams on timetables and deliverables
- Managing customer research and maintaining a deep understanding of the customer’s requirements and trends to ensure the product is leading the industry
- Understanding the entire customer experience from strategic planning to tactical activities - defining testing process and systems for ensuring usability and customer happiness
- Categorizing and synthesizing customer feedback, market research, and corporate strategic direction to identify optimal investments and product/market fit
- Identifying and presenting new opportunities based on market analysis, industry trends and customer perspective
- Serving as the primary resource for competitive intelligence and analysis
- Participating in analyzing potential partner relationships and key build vs buy, partner decisions for the solutions
- Have managed multiple products in 1,000+ person organizations
- Have worked/managed teams in a 200+ person software development and product management group