Volunteer Project Manager: OneToOne Website Revamping
- Closes March 7, 2019 at 12pmLocation:
Annex Consulting welcomes opportunities to give back to the community. To that effect, we are working with a non-profit organization in the volunteer sector to recruit a volunteer Project Manager. Annex is helping to provide visibility to this worthwhile organization's search for volunteers on a no-fee basis. We will gather and forward applications directly to this organization.
Through one-to-one tutoring, we help children develop literacy skills to last a lifetime. Our free literacy tutoring program is available to any elementary school student whose teacher believes they need a reading-skills boost. Each student meets one to two times a week with a ONE TO ONE volunteer tutor throughout the course of the academic year. Scope of Work
The volunteer project manager will:
- Work with ONE TO ONE staff to fully understand the project, its business plan, and strategic direction
- Work with staff and technical volunteers, to plan and execute the project
- Be responsible for all the project deliverables and milestones
- Testing the new website design, navigation and content.
- Generate requested documents and progress reports
- Address and resolve any issues during the project execution.
- Modernize the website to create an easy and engaging user journey through updated design and function
- Cater to ONE TO ONE's different audiences including donors, volunteers, school boards, parents and corporate partners
- Project Plan for the website revamp, including tasks description and schedule
- Website new site map document
- New website testing and delivery on the temporary staging environment
- Minimum 2-3 years of project management experience
- Good knowledge of WordPress content management system
- Knowledge in website development and technical leadership
- Excellent planning and communication skills, written and verbal
ONE TO ONE will provide a letter of recommendation at the successful conclusion of the project and serve as a reference if appropriate. One To One will invite the volunteer PM to the Tea Appreciation Event.Start:
March 15, 2019Duration:
3 months (10 - 15 hours per month)
Suitable individuals meeting or exceeding all of the above criteria are encouraged to send a response in the strictest of confidence detailing the required skills for immediate consideration by hitting the button.Responses should include the following:
Updated cover letter and resume (BOTH IN ONE DOCUMENT)
clearly indicating the required experience.