Volunteer Project Manager - Salesforce Set up
- C loses March 31, 2020 at 12pm Location:
Annex welcomes opportunities to give back to the community. To that effect, we are working with PMV, a non-profit organization that helps other non-profit organizations achieve a wide range of projects and goals by facilitating the volunteer activities of professional Project Managers. Annex is helping to provide visibility to this worthwhile organization's search for volunteers on a no-fee basis. We will gather and forward applications directly to PMV and the non-profit organization mentioned in the job description below.
The ARC Foundation (www.arcfoundation.ca / www.sogieducation.org) is a not-for-profit organization founded in 2007 to build awareness, respect and capacity through education. The ARC Foundation's vision is a world where children and youth live authentic lives, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity (SOGI). The current focus of ARC is SOGI 123, an initiative that supports educators to create a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
The ARC Foundation requires an expert in Salesforce to help it set up a structure to manage its large stakeholder groups, including donors and educators. The volunteer PM will lead the implementation of Salesforce to enable effective communications with stakeholders. Scope of Work
The volunteer project manager will work with ARC Foundation staff to manage all deliverables Objective
- Analyze the existing requirements for managing all stakeholders within the non-profit organization.
- Provide expert leadership to ARC to enable the development of the stakeholder communications system using Salesforce.
- The implementation of Salesforce addresses ARC staff user requirements, operationally and reporting-wise.
1. Organization requirements that can be implemented within Salesforce.
2. Salesforce setup to meet all requirements.
3. Provide guidance on how to use other modules that may be applicable. Required Qualifications
- Experience in implementing Salesforce applications for particular customer requirements
- Experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in the non-profit sector
The ARC Foundation will provide a letter of recommendation to the PM volunteer at the successful conclusion of the project and serve as a reference if appropriate. Start:
30 - 60 hours over 2 months
Suitable individuals meeting or exceeding all of the above criteria are encouraged to send a response in the strictest of confidence detailing the required skills for immediate consideration by hitting the
button. Responses should include the following:
Updated cover letter and resume (BOTH IN ONE DOCUMENT)
clearly indicating the required experience
Please apply with a cover letter indicating why you are interested in supporting ARC Foundation on this project and why you feel your skill set and experience would make you a good match for this project, along with a detailed resume to:
Maria Foo Director, Finance and Administration
Please also copy the following: Cyprian Libera, PMP, PMV Client Relationship Manager
Organization may proceed with interviewing and engaging applicants before the application deadline.