Volunteer Fundraising Advisor Lower Mainland Duration: April to June 2020 with the possibility of continuing Time commitment: approximately 2-5 hours per week
Annex welcomes opportunities to give back to the community. Annex has expertise in finding great people for our clients. Why not leverage our staff, experience and systems to match volunteers with front-line essential services organizations and local charities that are battling COVID-19?
Vantage Point provides high-value, immediately applicable, training and services in the areas of board governance, human resources, leadership, and planning for not-for profit organizations. In response to COVID-19, Vantage Point is continuing to support BC's not-for-profit sector by offering new short-term services through a COVID-19 Response Team of skilled volunteers.
Many not-for-profits are concerned about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on fundraising or are looking for advice from some fundraising experts to weather this storm. Our Fundraising advisors will be such experts who will offer 1:1 virtual advisory support and offer resources and ideas to a particular not-for-profit organization on areas such as how to restructure their fundraising calendar, create a new fundraising plan, or ways to conduct major gifts fundraising without in person interaction.
- Become familiar with Vantage Point's mission, vision , and strategic priorities for 2025
- Complete onboarding process with Engagement Manager to understand the COVID-19 Response program.
- Provide 1:1 support virtually online or by phone to a matched not-for-profit organization
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of confidential information
How to apply:
- Specialized knowledge and experience in fund development
- Experience in a not-for-profit context
- Ability to coach virtually and provide ideas and tips around fundraising during COVID 19
- Clear communication skills - verbal and written and excellent interpersonal skills
- Access to Wi-Fi, computer, and/or phone
- Proven ability to work interdependently in a collaborative environment
- Additional language competencies beyond English is an asset
- Experts with local BC knowledge and relationships is preferred
Please email Shagun Bhanot, Engagement Manager (email@example.com
) your resume or LinkedIn bio and a short summary explaining your interest in this role. About Annex
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised. Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . About Annex Helps
Annex Helps is our corporate social responsibility program. We launched a volunteer program to help front-line essential services organizations, not-for-profits and charities in their fight against COVID-19. If you represent an organization that needs volunteers, or you wish to donate your time and expertise, please contact us. Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.