At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG Corporate Finance Inc. is the Ontario Securities Commission regulated entity through which KPMG LLP's investment banking services are provided in Canada. KPMG's Corporate Finance services are principally comprised of merger, acquisition and divestiture advisory services and financing services including raising debt and equity capital.
We offer independent financial advisory and investment banking services to both private and public companies. Acting independently of financing sources, we provide clients with pure, objective advice, focusing on strategies that can help meet corporate objectives. We have an extensive international network of over 2,600 corporate finance professionals working from 160 offices in 86 countries thus providing KPMG Corporate Finance with a broad local reach and established contacts.
For more information click here .
As a Vice President within the Corporate Finance team you will report to our Senior Vice Presidents and Managing Directors. You are a self-starter who has an interest in mergers and acquisitions and capital markets and will bring your experience to deliver transactions for our clients What you will do
- Employ a structured approach to deal management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as an M&A advisor
- Contribute to practice growth and development, including lead origination and marketplace eminence
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- Coach and mentor practitioners to their highest potential
- Create a learning environment through leadership
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal workday or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
- CPA (or equivalent), CFA, MBA or other financial designation
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience including at least four years of investment banking, corporate finance, or direct M&A experience
- Strong external consulting or advisory experience
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Exceptional financial analytical and modeling skills
- Superior presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel.
- Strong understanding of public capital markets and potential impacts to private-company clients
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.