Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for temporary security officers that can provide exceptional customer service. We have a special coverage in Vernon (June 30 - August 5) with a possibility of getting a continuous employment after. Positions Available:
- Shift Supervisors
- Regular Officers
YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Provide exceptional customer service, with a cheerful smile.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Are eligible to work in Canada.
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification, or are willing to obtain
- Class 5 driver's license is considered an asset.
- A valid BC security license
- Willing to undergo a Vulnerable Sector Clearance Check
- Flexible availability including weekends and evening shifts.
- Will be able to commit to schedule for 5 weeks
- Must be at least 19 years of age and have a high school diploma.
: This is a temporary 5-week contract with a possibility to become a permanent employee. WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our Officers at these facilities conduct regular foot patrols, monitor CCTV cameras, mobile patrol, write detailed incident reports, and more! PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive wages
- Promotion from within
- Company-paid training & uniforms
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
Pay rates range from $19.75 - $22.00/hour.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
Vulnerable Sector Check
Valid BC Security Licence
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the SPM
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift