Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada
Are you interested in the opportunity to join a dynamic and challenging work environment with unlimited potential? If so, apply now.What will your typical day look like?
A typical day will include leading teams and building relationships with clients. Meetings with colleagues and clients to scope, frame, execute and deliver reports, insights, advice and impact. This will include research, analysis, report creation, presentations, and delivery. We work with a variety of clients in a range of size and industries including private companies, publicly traded companies, governments, crown corporations, and investors. We also work closely with our colleagues across Deloitte to create teams on the fly to ensure we have the optimal mix of expertise and experience to deliver a client experience that is exceptional!About the team
We have a diverse team that is energized, supports each other and our clients and delivers on our promises. Our team includes people with CPAs, CBVs, CFAs, MBAs, CFEs and other qualifications. We believe in life-long learning and are always excited to examine new ideas, new ways of working and new opportunities!Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who can:
• Provide clients with buy-side and sell-side valuation advice including pricing/market analysis, target company valuations, and purchase price allocations;
• Provide valuation support to our audit and tax functions such as impairment analysis, going concern analysis, valuations to support corporate restructuring, and valuations for business combination;
• Deliver all forms of valuation reports (comprehensive, estimate, and calculation);
• Lead assignments involving valuation and damages quantification for dispute & litigation purposes, including shareholder disputes, loss of opportunity claims, family law and expropriation matters;
• Prepare credible expert reports for purposes of dispute resolution;
• Lead the team in the development of financial models in valuation and loss quantification mandates;
• Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies;
• Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability;
• Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor;
• Contribute to practice growth and development;
• Participate in the development and delivery of training programs;Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.