Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada
Are you interested in the opportunity to join a dynamic and challenging work environment with unlimited potential? If so, apply now.What will your typical day look like?
A typical day will include leading teams and building relationships with clients. Meetings with colleagues and clients to scope, frame, execute and deliver reports, insights, advice and impact. This will include research, analysis, report creation, presentations, and delivery. We work with a variety of clients in a range of size and industries including private companies, publicly traded companies, governments, crown corporations, and investors. We also work closely with our colleagues across Deloitte to create teams on the fly to ensure we have the optimal mix of expertise and experience to deliver a client experience that is exceptional! About the team
We have a diverse team that is energized, supports each other and our clients and delivers on our promises. Our team includes people with CPAs, CBVs, CFAs, MBAs, CFEs and other qualifications. We believe in life-long learning and are always excited to examine new ideas, new ways of working and new opportunities! Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who can:
• Provide clients with buy-side and sell-side valuation advice including pricing/market analysis, target company valuations, and purchase price allocations;
• Provide valuation support to our audit and tax functions such as impairment analysis, going concern analysis, valuations to support corporate restructuring, and valuations for business combination;
• Deliver all forms of valuation reports (comprehensive, estimate, and calculation);
• Lead assignments involving valuation and damages quantification for dispute & litigation purposes, including shareholder disputes, loss of opportunity claims, family law and expropriation matters;
• Prepare credible expert reports for purposes of dispute resolution;
• Lead the team in the development of financial models in valuation and loss quantification mandates;
• Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies;
• Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability;
• Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor;
• Contribute to practice growth and development;
• Participate in the development and delivery of training programs;Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production