Who- the Company: One of Western Canada’s leading general contractors, specializing in the areas of residential high-rise development, commercial and institutional construction.
Where: Downtown Vancouver, transit accessible
Timeline: Looking for a candidate to start ASAP!!
What- the Role:
Currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator for the Vancouver Corporate Office. The purpose of this position is to prepare bi-weekly payroll for all BC and AB hourly & salary paid personnel. The successful candidate will have minimum 5 years of full cycle payroll experience including yearend and T4 processing.(Request job description)
- 3-5 years’ experience preparing full cycle bi weekly payroll for 80+ employees
- Processing payroll for BC & AB both hourly & salary
- Strong proficiency with Excel, and experience with a payroll ERP. They work with CMIC , it is similar to SAP .
- Seeking a candidate with strong communication skills and liaising with the workers on site and super intendants will be necessary.
- The successful candidate must be highly organized & efficient.
- Willingness to support others on the team during busy periods, and the ability to assist with the payroll of another company from time to time.
How Much: Competitive base salary commensurate with experience, targeting between $60,000-$65,000. Awesome Benefits & Perks, including: MSP- 100% employer paid ,100% dental no limit, 80-20 prescription, 3 month waiting period. , Vacation 3 weeks , $300 allowance annually for health & wellness & more…
When: This search is moving extremely quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume in Word format.