At Canada Drives®, we put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our team! Our team is comprised of a bunch of highly motivated auto enthusiasts looking to provide you with a customer-centric experience. Since 2010, we have been working to simplify the process of finding a vehicle for Canadians facing all types of financial circumstances.
We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company. This millennial-friendly company is committed to developing leaders from within as it fine-tunes an online service that satisfies over one million customers a year. We were the #1 company on the 2016 PROFIT 500 list of Canadian Business Magazine. And, we were also named as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 2019.
Our office is in the heart of downtown Vancouver and we want you to join our growing team!
Full-Time Underwriting AssociateWhat You'll Be Doing:
What you should already have:
- Reviewing, submitting and approving loan applications for multiple products
- Creating and sending loan documents
- Ensuring compliance on all loan products
- Verifying all relevant documents to expedite the approval process
- Verifying references
- Working closely with Sales teams and managers
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere in the underwriting position
- Ability to prioritize and quickly complete a constant flow of inbound requests
- Able to multi-task and work in high pressure and fast-paced environment
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Adaptability to rapidly changing demand
- Attention to detail
- A positive person with a good sense of humour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional skills to respond to issues and enquiries
What We Will Give You:
- Base salary: $31,200
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver!
Banking, Finance and Insurance