Under general supervision of the Manager of Medical Imaging, performs procedures in ultrasound. Qualifications
- Graduation from an approved ultrasound technology program and eligible for certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of ultrasound procedures and related equipment. SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with patients, departmental, medical and nursing staff and outside agencies.
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to sustain attention to accuracy and detail in the operation of specialized equipment.
- Ability to work independently and adapt procedures to individual situations.
- Ability to keep abreast of technological developments in the field to ensure high standards of patient care.
View Prince Rupert Community