UI/UX Designer (Junior or Intermediate)
Remote to start with occassional onsite meetings in Burnaby Duration:
Our client is looking for a junior or intermediate UI/UX Designer to join their team today! The role is for a talented UI/UX Designer with a foundation in designing responsive web and mobile platforms. As a key member of the team, you will work alongside top talent to help shape the design of the client's innovative product offerings. You will also be an early contributor in shaping a growing User Experience practice. What you'll be doing:
What you'll have:
- Translate business product vision into actionable UX insights
- Facilitate design brainstorming and working sessions with stakeholders and upper-level management
- Create interactive prototypes, mock-ups, and demos
- Communicate design requirements to developers
- Provide recommendations for user-centric enhancement opportunities
- A diploma in Human-Computer Interaction or Web Design
- 2-4 years of experience
- Past experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program .Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.