Welcome to Mazu, a new kind of social media. Designed for all ages with a focus on love, mindfulness and positive core values. We are a solution for the mental and emotional health issues arising from digital use and abuse.
We believe in the positive power of love and its effect on our mental and emotional wellbeing. Love is where we nurture one another. Mazu was built with this love deep in its core, encouraging posting with positive intent and a mindfulness that helps create conversations, communities, interactions and experiences where we can all feel good, feel healthy, feel loved.
Requirements3-5 yrs experience with full web UI development for commercially deployed products;
Experienced with front-end asset creation and management: HTML5; CSS preprocessors such as SASS/LESS; Layout & concept wireframes
Experience with at least 1 modern front-end framework like Angular 5, VueJs, or React
Familiar with mobile cross platform development tools like Cordova / Ionic
Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique;
Ability to create wireframes;
Ability to go "pixel-perfect" given a high fidelity UX specification;
Comfortable working in an Agile environment to include: ability to work closely with others in a team, comfortable pair programming, well versed in social coding, focus on quality with techniques such as TDD / BDD, driven toward team-based autonomy and ownership.
How to Apply http://mazufamily.com/careers/
- Worked Android and IOS OS Applications
- Experience working with Typescript.
- Basic knowledge of Progressive Web Apps.
- Experience with REST architectures.
- Experience with UI test automation.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience building UI products on top of relational and non-relational distributed databases.
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
Posted: October 11, 2018
Closes: December 10, 2018