167640 Position Title:
Experience Designer I External Description: Visual Experience Designer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over. Your Responsibilities
- Create the visual language of FIFA's UI which includes layout, composition, iconography, typography, and brand expression.
- Create high fidelity UI screens and components that align with the product's experience goals, usability and accessibility standards and brand.
- Contribute in growing the UI design system to ensure that players enjoy a consistent and immersive gaming experience.
- Design the best pathways to guide our players through the menus and options.
- Partner with UI/UX team, Game Designers, Producers, Art Directors, and Software Engineering teams.
- You will report to a project manager responsible for product development.
- Strong visual design skills (i.e., composition, iconography, layout, typography, and color theory)
- Knowledge of usability principles and designing for accessibility, diversity, and inclusivity.
- Excel in a team-oriented, product-focused environment.
- Collaborative mindset, to participate in a transparent and learning culture within the team.
- Conviction to sell your ideas, prototype quickly, and refine feedback.
- Expertise in the Adobe Suite (PS, AI, XD) and other visual design tools.
- A portfolio showcasing work samples, inclusive of unique and original designs.
- 2 years of UI and graphic design experience
Nice to Have
- Creative and passionate about design.
- Empathic and able to inspire positivity within your team.
- An advocate for user centered design processes (player first).
- Up-to-date with current design and art trends.
- Successful in a team-oriented, product-focused environment.
- Enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts.
City: State: Remote?:
- Motion design experience (After Effects, Flash)
- 3D design experience (Maya, C4D, KeyShot)
- Game development experience with UI and UX pipelines
0 Community / Marketing Title:
UI/Visual Experience Designer - FIFA Company Profile:
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.EEOText:
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law. Date Opened:
2021-08-17 00:34:50.947 EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams' careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they're taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn't end at the workplace-we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we're doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We're looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers-people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren't just keeping up-we're staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Creative and Graphic Design