When it comes to travel, you love to get outside your comfort zone. Why not seek the same exhilaration in the workplace?
What do we mean, exactly? You're ready for a career, not a job. You want the chance to grow and develop your skills by working with a company that both motivates you to perform and respects your work-life balance. You love the idea of running your own business, while being supported in every way possible.
You dream of a career in travel, you possess an entrepreneurial spirit and can build and maintain customer relationships.
Flight Centre is known for its lively culture, fun people and incentives like FAM trips, commission bonuses and the annual Global Gathering in an exotic destination. After all, we get to sell the most EXCITING product on the planet - TRAVEL!Interested? Here is what being a Travel Consultant is all about:
- Using your travel experience to sell the products and destinations you love
- Building, maintaining and managing your client portfolio
- Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and via email
- Preparing and issuing invoices, receipt payments and maintain financial documents
- Earning a base salary plus uncapped commission, on target first year earnings of $35,000 - $40,000. Did we mention this is uncapped? The more you sell, the more you earn.
- Joining an energetic and social team on a 7-day rotating roster
- Access to exclusive industry discounts on flights, accommodation, cruises, tours and more
- Domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences
- Free health and wellness consultations, fitness challenges, and financial planning advice
- Paid volunteer leave so you can get involved in helping local and global communities
- Enhance your career development through product, business management and team leadership training
These benefits and responsibilities will continue beyond year one, in addition to opportunities in various departments. Thanks to our global network (which currently spans to over 13 countries around the world!) this could mean a career that literally takes you places!Here are some of the professional attributes we're seeking:
- Sales skills and some experience in a target-driven role
- Customer service expertise
- Overseas travel experience within the last 5 years
- Ability to work full time
- Computer proficiency with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- A desire to take ownership and responsibility of your own business
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com Applications close: