At FCM we believe the success of our company depends on the success of our people. We're currently looking for Travel Managers to join our Vancouver
based team. Do you want to take your travel sales experience to the next level?
We're looking for a multi-skilled travel specialist to join our team as a Travel Manager, where the challenging world of corporate travel management will be sure to take your career to new heights. At FCM Travel Solutions, we provide highly individualized travel services for busy executives. We are one of the world's leading corporate travel and expense management consultancies. About the opportunity
You will be responsible for managing the travel requirements of large market industries and presenting travel solutions for multinational accounts. Our ideal candidate will have sales or account management experience along with buckets of ambition and an insatiable appetite for sales and delivery of impeccable service. Additionally, you will:
All about you:
- Assist in making professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the area of; making travel arrangements, ticketing, Phase IVs, ticket exchanges/changes, CRS/GDS productivity.
- GDS proficiency - Sabre experience is considered an asset
- Excellent communicator and professionalism
- Work as a team member and assist other agents as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client.
- Maintain favourable working relationships with accounts and all of their company employees
- Provide solutions to travel related problems clients may have experienced with arrangements
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and professionalism
- Expertise in fares and complex itineraries
Remuneration and benefits
- A high level of attention to detail
- Sales / Account Management experience
- To be a 'people person' with networking and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Tertiary education is highly regarded
- Great business acumen
- Free health and wellness consultations
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Free financial planning consultations
- Discount travel benefits available
- Ongoing training and development
- Social events such as Buzz Nights, an annual gala event and an opportunity to attend Global Ball overseas for high achievers
- Global career advancement/travel opportunities.
If you understand the value of being your client's travel expert by providing exceptional, tailored customer service, then consider FCM Travel Solutions and apply now!
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity, and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close:
Posted: February 16, 2019
Closes: April 17, 2019