Salary: Base salary + an uncapped commision structure
Do you want to work for a well established and thriving travel company? Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you are a travel agent with an excellent track record of sales and wants to work in a young & supportive culture in the general Vancouver area, this could be the perfect role for you!
Working for this well known company allows for great long term growth. With a number of higher management roles, opportunities to move up are frequent and promotions are given based on leadership skills, dedication and performance.
An international staple in the travel industry, this well-known company has over 15,000 staff in 11 countries world-wide. Committed to social responsibility this company prides itself on giving back to the community and is involved in many charitable initiatives. Recognized as one of the best employers in the country for over 13 consecutive years, this forward thinking company invests in its employees with professional development and travel perks.
• The travel counsellor will be responsible for building and managing a book of business
• provide excellent customer service to their clients while achieving the company mandate.
• Ensuring clients are billed correctly
• Sell a range of travel products
• Additional duties include assisting in business development promotions.
• 1+ years experience working as a travel agent
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong sales experience (proven track record/numbers to back it up)
THE FOLLOWING ARE CONSIDERED AN ASSET.
• Love for travel
• Customer service experience
• Previous sales experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Base salary + an uncapped commission structure
• Vacation: 2 weeks
• Extended Medical, Dental, RRSP
• Travel perks
• Flight passes
• Hotel deals
• Company passes and more!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Noah Bernstein at 604-689-8687 ext.258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.