Job Skills / Requirements
Our Training Coordinators are responsible for empowering Paladin's front-line security professionals with the tools required to make the world a safer and friendlier place. This is primarily achieved by effectively kick-starting our people's Paladin journey with the delivery of our best-in-class training, providing ongoing compliance re-certification courses, and proactively recommending ways to improve curriculum and our people's experience.
Training courses are currently conducted both in-person and virtually (using Microsoft Teams).
If the successful candidate does already hold all required industry-related training certifications, our initial onboarding will include time spent in train-the-trainer courses. Certificates include, but are not limited to Basic Security Training, violence prevention, OFA1, and more.
- Delivers Paladin's industry-leading training, which encompasses internal curriculum and external certification training.
- Ensures training delivery aligns with organizational standards and expectations.
- Sets clear course objectives and assures that learners leave with a comprehensive understanding of covered topics.
- Monitors the performance and behavior of new hires as a part of our 12-step hiring process and provides relevant feedback to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Maintains administrative responsibilities as it related to required documentation and record keeping.
- Provides regular feedback and recommendations to the Training & Development Manager on ways to improve the training curriculum and experience.
- Participates in ongoing professional development opportunities, as recommended.
- Performs other duties as requested to assist with corporate and/or branch needs
- Excellent communication, leadership, and course content facilitation skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the security industry, or related.
- Instructor certificates in Basic Security Training, Management of Aggressive Behaviour, and/or Occupational First Aid Level 1 considered an asset; otherwise, a willingness to complete.
- Must be physically able to deliver practical, hands-on components of training curriculum.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
This is a Full-Time
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security