You are an experienced and enthusiastic Traffic Controller who and takes pride in safe and efficient flagging operation on the Pipeline sites.
- Directs trucks and equipment on and off site while maintaining safety of the area
- Directs public traffic, including vehicles and pedestrians
- Must be approachable, ethical, and accountable
- May perform general labour duties as assigned
Additional Information: Company Description
- Previous flagging experience working in BC
- Must possess a valid Standardized Traffic Control Training certificate from the British Columbia Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA)
- Valid Ground Disturbance II and PSTS tickets are preferred
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver's license
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Able to incorporate health and safety concepts into work activities
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Aug 25, 2021
., Valemount, BC, Canada