What can you expect as Elastic Path’s Test Automation Developer?
Be part of a team that is building out the next generation e-commerce platform that will lead the industry. As our Test Automation Developer, you’ll focus on the development and execution of automated tests against a variety of applications. These will include the front-end interface, internal structures (API layer), and database. We’re looking for someone who can not only design and implement new automated tests into our test suite, but also be a champion of the automated test capability. It will be hard, it will be messy at times, but it will be a rewarding experience. You’ll look back and say ‘That was fun. That was amazing. What a great team.’ What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
Bonus points for…
- 4+ years developing automated tests and test suites
- Experience working with a variety of languages including, but not exclusively Java
- Experience with GUI based automation tools, specifically Selenium and Cucumber.
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs, JSON, XML, Relational DBs (MySQL)
- Knowledge of continuous deployment / continuous integration tools, specifically Jenkins
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems and associated browsers
Why join the team?
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented programming techniques, specifically with Java.
- Familiarity and facility with Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with E-Commerce applications
- You code or play with code on your own time, developing your skills "just because".
- You are passionate about being part of a team that strives to be the best.
Founded in 2000, Elastic Path is privately held and continues to grow dramatically. Today Elastic Path employs approximately 100 team members in Canada, the UK and the US. We’re a well-established yet growing company. You’ll have independence in your projects with the support of a team, professional development opportunities and the experience of working with teams from our clients, including Fortune 500 companies. Plus…
What’s exciting about Elastic Path?
- Transit pass
- MSP Coverage
- Health and Dental
- Long/Short term disability insurance
- Fitness, shower and bike storage facilities in the building as well as a rooftop patio
- Brand new downtown location with easy access to transit and endless food options
- Kitchen stocked with the latest appliances, snacks, and drinks
- Games room
- An awesome view!
Committed to being the most innovative commerce technology company, Elastic Path helps the world’s biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its powerful enterprise ecommerce platform. Elastic Path customers include market-leading firms such as Time Inc., McGraw-Hill Education, Virgin Media, Breville and many others. Elastic Path is a favored technology partner of leading companies such as Adobe, Amazon, Accenture and PwC.
Elastic Path’s vision to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software has been recognized by analysts including Gartner, Forrester and IDC. Elastic Path is at the forefront of omnichannel commerce, helping companies add commerce capabilities anywhere, anytime to maximize customer engagement, loyalty and drive higher revenue. Ultimately commerce-enabling our connected world.
What does that mean for you? Learn more about ecommerce relates to the consumer Internet of Things and see the innovation and opportunity Elastic Path is a part of.
Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Elastic Path is an agile, open, espresso fueled environment offering the opportunity to make an impact and the flexibility to learn and grow on the job.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by. Think this role’s perfect for you?
Awesome, let’s talk. Send us your resume and any bragging rights and we’ll contact you if it looks like a fit.
Posted: February 24, 2017
Closes:March 27, 2017