Temporary Receptionist/Admin Assistant
Fast-Paced & Dynamic Office
This is an amazing opportunity to support a bustling office and be the first point of contact and face of a prominent establishment. Our client, named Best Employer 7 years in a row, values service, integrity, teamwork and innovation. This professional and dynamic team is seeking a Administrative Assistant/Receptionist on a temporary basis approximately 2-3 weeks, commencing immediately. As the Receptionist and assistant to a very busy team, the successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be warm and outgoing; a people pleaser who is always striving to go above and beyond both internally and externally. They will also be polished and professional in their presentation and have excellent communication skills. A background in hospitality is mandatory, as is previous administrative experience. Problem solving, discretion, willingness, and flexibility are key to being successful in this role.
• Manage the office meeting room requests.
• Set up and maintain the meeting space according to the organizer’s needs
• Track office supplies inventory and all one-off requests and/or required office supplies and equipment for the Head Office
• Monitor office equipment in the Head Office, report any problems to the contracted equipment company and arrange for any deficiencies to be fixed
• Assist with organizing travel as requested
• Ensure office food supplies and equipment are stocked and readily available
• Assist in planning events and/or meeting preparation as required
• Meet and greet all visitors to the Head Office
• Answer main Head office phone line and transfer calls to the appropriate department and/or person
• Screen incoming calls to the office and take messages when required
• Monitor and review emails that come through the main email address on a daily basis
• Redirect to the appropriate head office department to ensure timely responses
• Sort all mail, fax, and courier packages; incoming and outgoing to/from the office
• 1-2 years work experience within an office environment
• Intermediate level working knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to identify and offer possible solutions to problems
• Aptitude for developing customer relationships by making efforts to listen and understand the customer (both internal and external)
• Ability to anticipate customer needs and follow up on commitments promptly
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills
• Ability to keep all tasks and responsibilities organized and able to prioritize daily demands
• Ability to take action beyond specific, explicit job responsibilities and can anticipate needs to avoid future problems
• Capacity to maintain a high level of discretion, security and confidentiality with all incoming and outgoing information representing the Head Office
• and the company
• Post secondary education in a relevant field (office & business administration, marketing, psychology, customer relations, etc) is an asset
Must be available to interview immediately.
Please apply online at http://www.expertrecruiters.com/search-jobs/ or send resume to Candace Amirault, Senior Talent Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting reference #2460-STemp.
We value your interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
883 Helmcken Street
"Exceeding expectations...one placement at a time"
About Expert Recruiters
Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style of staffing experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you'll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides ...