Temporary Front Desk Coordinator, Fast-Paced & Dynamic Firm - Great Opportunity!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a boutique firm where you will work with a close knit team of professionals. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of this role and develop a detailed knowledge of office coordination. Our client values service, integrity, teamwork and innovation. As the first point of contact, the successful candidate will be warm and outgoing; a people pleaser who is always striving to go above and beyond. They will also be polished and professional in their presentation and have excellent communication skills. A background in hospitality is an asset - willingness and flexibility a must!
- Greet all visitors to the office in a welcoming and professional manner
- Managing all incoming calls and emails providing assistance to candidates and clients where possible, remaining professional and courteous at all times
- E-mail management; flag and print all relevant emails each morning and throughout the day, reply to general enquiries
- Ensure all correspondence is recorded, and is escalated in an efficient manner when required
- Database management; add new and update existing contacts using one or more databases, eliminating and managing duplicate contacts, uploading relevant information/activities to contact record, ensuring appropriate people are added to project lists
- Arrange and receive couriers
- Order supplies and maintain office machines: machines stocked, advise the relevant people when short supplies, inventory knowledge – conduct regular counts
- Schedule and confirm appointments as requested/required
- Coordinate and prepare presentations, letters and correspondence, and client packages as required
- Organize and maintain all office filing systems
- Coordinate and execute quarterly marketing projects, including the distribution and delivery in a timely and cost effective manner
- Provide PA and administrative support to the Managing Director
- Assist the Consultants as required, to ensure a seamless level of service to all clients and candidates
- Minimum two years’ experience general office administration or a combination of office and hospitality experience
- Highly developed communication skills; must be empathetic to the needs of clientele
- Highly intelligent, organized and be able to handle a large work load effectively and efficiently
- Must have excellent customer service skills and a solutions oriented approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and take pride in a job well done
- Excellent working knowledge of (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Experience in PowerPoint, Adobe, Publisher and Act an asset but not required
- Accuracy and efficiency a must
- High level organization and follow up skills
- Ability to take direction and follow through
- A team player with a proactive, can do attitude
- Ability to take ownership of special projects and tasks with little supervision
- Post-Secondary degree/ diploma is an asset
Is this you?
Please apply online @ http://www.expertrecruiters.com/search-jobs/ with your resume and cover letter to the attention of Sarah-Ann McCabe, Recruitment Manager, quoting reference #2413-STemp, if you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this role please call or email us asap.
Expert Recruiters locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach; established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.