Temp Administrative Assistant, Legal #3751-Ktemp
Are you looking for an organization that is making a difference in the community? Our client is looking for someone with strong administrative skills to join their tight knit team. They are looking for an asap start for a few weeks to a month.
Responsibilities will include providing integrated administrative support to the team as well as providing support and coordination to a variety of stakeholders.
Who you are!
You are a polished and professional individual, who is extremely flexible and detail orientated with superior communicational skills and strong problem solving ability. You are a go-getter with a positive, ‘take-charge’ attitude.
Where is it based?
- Providing support to staff lawyers and paralegals by proof-reading, formatting and finalizing correspondence, organizing enclosures, photocopying and saving documents (including electronic documents) to record management systems
- Ensuring complaint materials in files are properly organized including maintaining the integrity of original documents
- Independently generating reminder letters and following up on matters for staff lawyers and paralegals which may include telephone communication with the public or lawyers
- Formatting opinions for the Discipline Committee’s monthly meetings including copying, numbering and listing attachments to opinions and circulating draft opinions for review
- Maintaining complaint records in record management systems, diarizing files for next steps, processing incoming mail and emails, and scheduling meetings and interviews
- Assisting other Professional Conduct Assistants as required
- May assist with photocopying jobs as required
- May assist in providing administrative support to the paralegal to the Complainants’ Review Committee, including formatting and sending out reporting letters and other communication, and copying, scanning and uploading monthly agenda materials to the Lawyer Login portal using Adobe
- May assist in administering the internal Fee Mediation Program under the direction of the Intake Officer
- May assist in complaint file opening process, processing emails received by the department and inputting survey responses into record management systems
- At least 3 years of related experience in an administrative role
- Post secondary education in Business or Legal is preferred
- High proficiency with computer software, particularly Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written skills and proven ability to develop clear, concise and comprehensive written reports
- Excellent interpersonal, oral communications and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Extremely well-organized and able to set up and maintain central filing system (both paper and electronic)
- Excellent judgement in setting priorities, identifying issues and determining actions required when working under pressure and with important and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Adept at balancing major concurrent tasks and projects
- Strong problem solving and diplomacy skills; commitment to quality and excellence
Is this you?
Please apply online @ https://expertrecruiters.secure.force.com/ExpertRecruiters with your resume and cover letter to the attention of Katherine Wu, Recruitment Consultant or Darcia Bower, Managing Director, quoting reference #3751-Ktemp. If you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this opportunity please call or email us asap.
Expert Recruiters is a locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach, established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style of staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.