We currently have opportunities available for Consumer Sales. The TELUS Customer Solutions team is fortifying their sales contingent for direct to consumer marketing. TELUS Customer Solutions is an innovative team dedicated to bringing 'Future Friendly' solutions to our existing TELUS residential subscriber base. It's about sales; it's about satisfaction; it's about you and our customers.
If you excel at presentations and communication in a face to face residential setting; are available to work evenings; have the initiative and drive to action sales leads and generate awareness of TELUS products and services, please apply online. Key Challenge:
To meet or exceed sales objectives. NOTE:
We are looking to fill multiple Sales positions in Burnaby BC, Saskatoon SK & Hamilton ONSuccess is assured if you have:
•The utmost professionalism in presentation, communication, and knowledge; customer contacts are face to face in a residential setting
•The initiative and drive to action sales leads and generate awareness of TELUS Mobility products and services across all consumer demographics
•The desire to grow and retain our revenue baseCompetitive compensation, commissions and bonuses available! To be discussed in interview process!Qualifications: Required Skills & Abilities:
• Aptitude for sales; tenacious
• Aptitude for customer service; ability to thrive in direct to consumer interactions
• Demonstrated professional oral and written communications skills; fluent in English
• Ability to analyze and create needs awareness; ability to recommend and place solutions
• Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Self-motivated, work well with minimal or no direct supervision
• Ability to walk for extended periods Additional Requirements:
• Must be trustworthy
• Must meet all applicable training, and entry requirements
• Must be willing to work 37.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday between 12:00 pm and 9:00 pm
• Must be able to provide transportation to assigned work areas
• Must pass security clearances Education:
• Either possess or be working towards a post-secondary degree/diploma or certification Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
The TELUS team is as diverse as the society we live in and the customers we serve. We're also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team. And we do so by living the TELUS values
and delivering on our Customers First commitments
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.