Trylon specializes in developing, supplying and building wireless networks and electrical distribution across Canada.
With 80 years of experience, both in Canada and internationally, we have a proven track record Langley, British Columbia location. Tower Riggers perform all required duties associated with the installation of communication towers, accessories, antenna systems on towers or rooftops and any other telecommunications related activities that may be required. Riggers work outdoors in all weather conditions.
Specific Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work in compliance with all relevant safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Ensure proper use of personal safety equipment by performing required inspections and maintenance
- Erecting tower structures using cranes and / or gin poles and winches
- Install various antennae and transmission lines along with ancillary equipment on communication structures and roof tops
- Perform plumb and tension operation on guyed structures
- Conduct inventory inspections and sort received materials on site.
- Install various antenna mounts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with tower erection, antenna and transmission line systems
- Ability to read blue print and assembly drawings
- Able and willing to travel extensively throughout the province and/or country to work sites
- Able and willing to work at heights of up to 1000 feet
- Valid Class G driver’s licence and clean driving record
- Working knowledge of tower and foundation practices and requirements, fall protection practices and procedures, winch operations, gin pole working procedures a definite asset
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
Shift: Days - some overtime may be required
Wages & Benefits:
Rigger wage: Between $19.00 and $30.00 per hour based on experience
Out of Town Per Diem - $ 158.00 per day
We offer a full and competitive benefits package after 3 months of employment which includes;
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Prescription Coverage
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Group RRSP with Company Match
- Clothing and Boot Allowance
If you thrive in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment and want to be part of a team that is committed to safety, respect, and innovation, we would like to hear from you.
Trylon Inc is a company dedicated to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in workplace. Please reach out to our recruitment team to discuss any accommodation needs that you may require during the hiring process.