DFO is on a mission to inspire creativity in e-commerce.
DFO is global in presence and universal in thought.
A resourceful technology leader who can contribute to the practical implementation and use of technology and or orchestrate the construction of ecommerce software.
Implement what is built!
Build what is needed!
- work with experts
- make technology work
- solve the world’s ecommerce problems
- Build global teams, to build and or implement software solutions for ecommerce
- Apply technology including machine learning and AI to ecommerce
- Assist to build UI/UX for software, apps and webpages
- Assess and advise on new technologies
- Develop documentation for technology implementation and adoption
- Report to C-suite and make proposals for tech adoption
- Work with software, machine learning and ai related to email, tracking, customer service and marketing
- Programming (R and/or Python)
- Data analytics and modeling
- Statistics and related maths
- Cloud computing services (MLaaS)
- Knowledge on Anaconda and TensorFlow
- Working knowledge of browser fingerprint, tracking for ecommerce and email
- Experience with machine learning and ai
- Proven experience implementing software and platforms
- Ability to document requirements and instructions
- Identify and solve problems
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply with your cover letter, resume, and your portfolio if you have one
- Apply Now! If you love eCommerce, join our mission!
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology Maintenance and Technicians