We are assisting a law firm client in recruiting a Legal Admin Assistant to work with their Information Technology Law team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- drafting correspondence and legal documents
- maintaining all administrative functions of the practice, including file opening/closing procedures, all billing responsibilities, calendar, appointments, and bring forwards
- managing work flow and juggling priorities regarding deadlines and limitation dates
- 3 - 5 years of previous legal admin assistant experience preferably in technology law, and an interest in business and corporate/commercial law
- excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle demands and prioritize effectively
- capacity to deal with a high-level of paper flow and multiple files
- attention to detail
- excellent technical and computer skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel)
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- flexibility regarding overtime may be required for this position
Interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Posted: September 22, 2016
Closes:November 21, 2016