(Collaboration Infrastructure-Audio Visual Solutions) Overview:
As part of our Technology Consultant's activity, you will be responsible for the delivery of Unified Communication Infrastructure related to Video Conferencing Solutions. Secondary responsibility for overall on-site project delivery and Day 2 hand-off for AV/Collaboration solution implementations. Responsibilities:
• Consult on design requirements in a pre-sales & post-sales capacity
• Be the technical prime in delivering audio visual / collaboration solutions
• Work within a team environment to address deployment and configuration issues
• Responsible to find resolution to technical issues & engage manufacturers as required
• Working on multiple projects simultaneously as directed by management
• Outline all the activities required to implement the assigned projects
• Manage installation partners to deliver quality work
• Have full accountability to develop test plans, and project signoff Required Knowledge:
• Extensive experience working with Cisco /Polycom/ /Microsoft infrastructure (expressways, multipoint bridges)
• Ability to do in-depth troubleshooting / configuration of various AV manufacturers Crestron, Extron, Polycom, Biamp, QSC etc
• Understanding of firewalls, network routing & switching
• Basic understanding of QoS, IP in relation to audio visual technologies
• Ability to understand architectural, mechanical & electrical drawings
• Work within a team environment & selected partners to implement Audio Visual projects
• Well-versed in Infocomm. audio/visual standards Qualifications: Required Skills & Abilities:
• Strong collaborative skills Required Certifications/Experience:
• Strong interpersonal, oral & written communications
• Must be able to manage strict timelines & multiple projects
• Candidate must be able to obtain Government of Canada Secret Level 2 clearance
• Candidate must be have strong organizational skills & work with minimal supervision
• Proven ability to lead and inspire cross-functional team
• Cisco - is preferred (CCNA-Collab) Required Experience:
• Polycom - is preferred (PCVE)
• Crestron - is an asset
• Biamp - is an asset
• Extron - is an asset
• Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) - is an asset
• Minimum 5 years' experience in configuration and implementation of Collaboration infrastructure and AV What YOU Get:
• Great pay, profit sharing bonus, stock purchase plan, dedication to team engagement; career development and after-hour educational assistance, flexible benefit plan with many innovative options and programs, Defined Contribution Pension structure, flexible work styles, and more! Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly ® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.