UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with aFull-Time Technician
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
- General maintenance and repairs primarily on Lexus vehicles.
- Lexusbrand experience strongly preferred but not required.
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Ensure all work performed is in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Examining the vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Road-test vehicles to quality check work performed.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Possess strong diagnostic and problem solving skills, with attention to detail to ensure delivery of high quality work.
- Working knowledge and understanding of automotive equipment.
- Have dedication, resourcefulness, and the ability to make sound decisions.
- Have good interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively work and communicate with other members of the Service Department team.
- Must be a fully licensed Technician, and be available to work shift Saturdays.
- Have a valid British Columbia driver's license, with ability to present clean drivers abstract.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Operations and Logistics Maintenance and Technicians