Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 14 brands and 18 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Technician
at OpenRoad Audi Boundary. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- General maintenance and repairs primarily on Audi vehicles
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Possess strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Have dedication, resourcefulness and the ability to think outside the box
- Be available to work Saturdays
- Have well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with other members of the Service Department team
- Be committed to consistently delivering high quality work
- Have a valid British Columbia driver’s license
- Have Audi or Volkswagen experience
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates can apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that apply. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.