We are looking to hire a full time Technical Support Analyst for our Delta BC plant, located on Annacis Island. This role is responsible to provide technical assistance to computer system users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location. May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
• Support & maintain Corp IT infrastructure( LAN, WAN, Cyber Security, Mobile Devices, Desktops & Peripherals) in Back-Office and Manufacturing environment.
• Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining & upgrading all hardware & equipment while ensuring optimal system performance
• Provide end user training & assistance where required
• Perform analysis, diagnosis & resolution of PC and Network problems for a variety of end users
• Receive & respond to incoming calls or e-mails regarding service requests
• Develop & maintain an inventory of all IT related equipment
• Monitor & test Infrastructure Services performance, provide
• Infrastructure Services performance statistics/reports.
• Accurately document instances of all IT related issues in Service
• Desk tracking system
Skills & Requirements
•College Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science
• Liaise with third-party support & equipment vendors
•Excellent technical knowledge of network (Router, switches, Firewall, VPN) & PC and server hardware
•Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience Working technical knowledge of TCP/IP, Operating Systems , including Windows Desktop /Servers, Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint and Linux
• Ability to read & understand technical manuals, procedural documentation & OEM guides
• Ability to conduct research into PC issues & products as required
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV or major ERP system support experience is preferred
This is a full time permanent position. If you are looking for challenging position, then click "Apply Now" above.
It is essential that the right candidate is able to work on their own initiative within their level of skill/experience within the realms and expectations of the role. This role also requires a degree of flexibility to be on call for urgent IT needs and although this 'on-call' role is not expected to be excessive, you will be provided with remote capabilities to support this aspect of the work. IT needs are a time sensitive issue and therefore the right person should have the skills to manage their time effectively, be able to prioritise where needed and deliver timely solutions to IT problems.
We thank you in advance for your interest in The Original Cakerie. Due to volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with employer:
About The Original Cakerie
The Original Cakerie is Canada's leading and largest privately owned frozen dessert manufacturer.
We have been operating in BC for over 33 years and in 2008, added a second, brand new f...