Due to continued growth in the Lower Mainland, we are looking for upbeat support agents to join our alarm service desk. We offer a competitive benefits package, and have an awarded corporate culture.
The Technical Support Agent is responsible for interacting with customers and technicians, managing priorities, and maintaining the schedule for dispatch services. The ideal candidate will have superior customer service and problem solving skills, and a positive attitude in fast-paced situations.
- Receive calls and online requests from customers, and accurately enter service ticket details
- Create quotations for service as required
- Schedule and dispatch technicians efficiently
- Retrieve drawings and technical specifications for technicians as required
- Maintain schedule of technicians to ensure optimization of resources and audit timesheets
- Re-allocate resources as required to provide emergency technician response
- Monitor work orders and maintain documentation
- Coordinate equipment purchasing, including shipping, pick-up, and returns
- Follow up with customers to ensure total satisfaction
- Perform other tasks as required
- Minimum of three years in call centre or customer service role
- In-depth knowledge and ability to troubleshoot intrusion alarm systems (DSC, Ademco, Honeywell, GE, etc.)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs
- Superior customer service capabilities
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offerin...