NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Architect - Java to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). How You'll Help Us:
As a Software Architect, you will use your wide array of technical knowledge to create solution design for our clients. Our clients need digital solutions that will transform their business so they can succeed in today's hypercompetitive marketplace. Your knowledge of the latest tech trends and experience in effective solutioning will give you the ability to design elite solutions that will thrill our clients. How We Will Help You:
Joining our Digital transformation Practice is not only a job, but a chance to grow your career. We will make sure to equip you with the skills you need to produce robust solutions that you can be proud of. Whether it is providing you with training on a new programming language or helping you get certified in a new technology, we will help you grow your skills so you can continue to deliver increasingly valuable work. Why the Role Is Important:
Effective software design is key to keeping a development project on track long term. Through your effective design efforts, we will deliver a complete and effective tool. In addition, your expertise will help us during the pre-sales phase to make sure we have the best possible chance of winning contracts. Finally, your guidance will help less experienced developers grow in their development skills resulting to an overall better team. Once You Are Here, You Will:
• Architect end-to-end Java solutions
• Own and communicate the architectural vision of the solution, ensuring the solution is the best available option for the client
• Provide pre-sales support through solutioning, effort estimation of complex, multi-technology asks from customers of various domains/verticals - Commercial, Healthcare, Public Sector, Banking/Financial Services, etc.
• Be responsible for Requirement Management, High Level and Low - Level design and design documents using Use Cases and Visio Diagrams.
• Develop & guide teams in developing mobile and responsive applications using Java
• Assist the client and customers in explaining and applying enterprise solutions Required Qualifications
• 8+ years' experience in architecting, design and development of RESTful APIs and Microservices using technology stack: Java/J2EE, Spring framework, Spring Batch, AWS Elastic Kubernetes Services (EKS), RDS Oracle DB, Apigee/API Gateway.
• 8+ years of experience in architecting enterprise solutions at scale.
• 5+ years of experience in Agile and DevOps work environment
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Able to travel to client site (Burnaby, BC) one day per week or as-needed
• AWS Certification(s)
• Agile certification(s)
• 5+ Years' experience & expertise in frontend development using React JS, HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive web application development.
• Experience managing solutions/service line offerings through their entire life cycle and supports directions regarding enhancements throughout the lifecycle.
• Experience applying advanced knowledge of applications programming and the impact of the solutions on the business and IT functions.
• Demonstrated ability to manage large projects or offer complex programming solutions. Ideal Mindset:
• Lifelong Learner. You are always seeking to improve your technical and nontechnical skills.
• Team Player. You are someone who wants to see everyone on the team succeed and is willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate in need.
• Communicator. You know how to communicate your design ideas to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders, prioritizing critical information and leaving out extraneous details. Location:
Candidate must reside in the Vancouver metro region (BC lower mainland) About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Pre-Sales, Developer, Java, Cloud, ERP, Sales, Technology
Information Technology Sales and Marketing