NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Architect Director to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). How You'll Help Us:
As a Technical Architect, you will use your wide array of technical knowledge to guide solution design for our clients. Our clients need digital solutions that will transform their business so they can succeed in today's hypercompetitive marketplace. Your knowledge of the latest tech trends and experience in effective solutioning will give you the ability to design elite solutions that will thrill our clients. In this hands-on role, you will work closely with talented developers and our clients to design, build and evolve applications and the enterprise architecture components they reside on. How We Will Help You:
Joining our organization is not only a job, but a chance to grow your career. We will make sure to equip you with the skills you need to produce robust applications that you can be proud of. Whether it is providing you with training on a new programming language or helping you get certified in a new technology, we will help you grow your skills so you can continue to deliver increasingly valuable work. Why the Role Is Important:
Effective software design is key to keeping a development project on track long term. Through your effective design efforts, we will deliver a complete and effective tool. In addition, your expertise will help us during the pre-sales phase to make sure we have the best possible chance of winning contracts. Finally, your guidance will help less experienced developers grow in their development skills resulting in an overall better team. Once You Are Here, You Will:
• Assume a lead role within a major project and is responsible for determining project approach, decision on operating procedure, analytical approaches, and workflow
• Provide mentoring and performance development to staff, challenging the team for creative solutions, innovative software development, cost reductions and improvements in service delivery
• Architect end-to-end solutions
• Own and communicate the architectural vision of the solution, ensuring the solution is the best available option for the client
• Provide pre-sales support through solutioning, effort estimation of complex, multi-technology asks from customers
• Develop & guide teams to design, prototype and build responsive applications using Java
• Assist the client and customers in developing strategy and application of enterprise solutions.
• Contribute to multiple projects in parallel delivering under triple constraint (time, scope, and resources)
• Develop estimates for the design and implementation of solutions Required Qualifications
• 12+ years' experience in architecting, design, and development
• 8+ years of experience in architecting enterprise solutions at scale
• 5+ Years' experience & expertise in frontend development
• 5+ years of experience in Agile and DevOps work environment
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience Preferred:
• AWS Certification(s)
• Agile certification(s)
• Experience managing solutions through their entire life cycle and supports direction regarding enhancements throughout the lifecycle
• Experience applying advanced knowledge of application programming and the impact of the solutions on the business and IT functions
• Demonstrated ability to direct large projects or offer complex programming solutions Languages:
• Lifelong Learner
. You are always seeking to improve your technical and nontechnical skills.
• Team Player.
You are someone who wants to see everyone on the team succeed and is willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate in need.
You know how to communicate your design ideas to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders, prioritizing critical information and leaving out extraneous details. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Pre-Sales, IT Architecture, Developer, Information Technology, Cloud, Sales, Technology
Information Technology Sales and Marketing