The primary function of the Technical Sales Lead is to provide exceptional support to our customers via telephone, email and occasionally in person. You will work closely with, and take direction from the Sales Manager.
· Process parts orders, interacting with order processing and inventory control systems as well as third-party inventory service providers in remote locations.
· Data entry and monitoring of system records including customers, quotations, orders, inventory, PO’s, vendors, etc.
· The sales support specialist regularly reviews and contributes to customer designs and helps them to create the resulting bill of materials
· Liaise with headquarters and manufacturing locations regarding stock orders as well as customer orders.
· Track orders and shipments to ensure timely delivery; monitor inventory levels recommending replenishment orders as required.
· Obtain quotes, arrange pickups/deliveries, monitor shipments and troubleshoot problem situations with carriers.
· Increase our customer base and overall sales by following up on leads as well as reaching out to existing, repeat customers. Similarly, increase sales by customer outreach and following up on leads.
· Assist sales managers with forecasting and performance reporting as well as preparation of presentations, correspondence and other customer-facing documents.
· Interact with walk-in customers to provide product line overview and literature support, design reviews, order pick-ups and payment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Connect with employer:
About Chorius Executive Search
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses.
We assist Executives to make distinctive...