Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification You might be a perfect fit if…
Your Contribution to the Hootsuite Team
- You have a passion for delivering creative solutions in a fast-paced agile development environment and proven track record of shepherding deliverables from definition to deployment.
- You regard the Development Sprint Backlog as a sacred ground you protect with ferocity.
- You have the Agile Manifesto secretly written down somewhere.
- When faced with complex challenges, your reflex is simplification and transparency.
- You prefer finding creative solutions over following rules.
- Ability to look at solutions in unconventional ways, identify opportunities to innovate in execution.
- You bridge communication gaps and keep an eye on the big picture so others have room to focus on the art of their crafts.
- When you fail, you fail openly so others that others might gain experience.
- You find yourself to be in a constant state of learning.
You’re Great At...
- Provide Scrum Master services for multiple development teams, ensuring a high-quality of User Stories, Release and Sprint Backlog Grooming, Planning and Retros.
- Act as the Agile Coach for both Product and Development teams, finding creative and simple means to effectively ship software within the team culture.
- Provide Development and Sr. Management ongoing status against delivery of commitments, identify and actively mitigate risks.
- Own driving feature development through every stage of the agile software development lifecycle.
- Facilitate negotiations between stakeholders, product owners, and development in order to surface highest priority work and protect/support the team’s roadmap
- 2+ years experience in using or teaching Agile Methodologies (e.g. Lean, Scrum, XP)
- Outstanding problem resolution skills.
- Excellent collaboration at all levels, with the ability to present complex technical information clearly to varying audiences. Thrives in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Crisp and compelling verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation and listening skills.
- 3-5 years of agile Program Management or Technical Project Management experience in a technology organization, preferably e-commerce and SaaS.
- Experienced with both agile and traditional project management tools such as JIra, Gantt Charting, Spreadsheets and Presentation software.
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Startup experience
- Love of Social Media
#LI - ER1