Technical Project ManagerContract- 6 months with extensions Location: Greater Vancouver Deliverables:
- The Technical Project Manager roles lead and coordinate all aspects of the IT infrastructure projects undertaken by the department, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time and on budget, as identified in the project plan
- These roles are responsible for tracking /managing the project deliverables, schedule, financials, and quality Management of project resources, including network infrastructure, data storage, server / virtualization, and database services resources, as required, based on the scope of the assigned projects
- Establishes detailed project plans, schedules and action plans to produce project deliverables
- Executes project plans according to the established project management methodology, to ensure the successful and coordinated completion of project components
- Tracks project progress according to the project plan, and reports on the status of the projects and any key issues that are encountered
- Consults with stakeholders as needed and ensures readiness for project implementation
- Preparation of project change requests for any changes in scope, schedule, and budget
- Review and approval of the project IT Infrastructure deliverables and artifacts, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Develops / distributes regular project status reports and leads / attends regular client project status meetings
- A minimum of 6 years project management experience, managing a range of IT infrastructure (servers, storage, voice / data / wireless networking) projects in large, outsourced IT service delivery organizations
- Enjoy working as part of a team and respect for chain of command.
- Detail-oriented approach to data-driven project deliverables.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Training and experience with best practice project management techniques and processes.
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team of technical resources.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communications.
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.