IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Technical Lead – Full Stack to join our client in Surrey, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Provide technical direction involves establishing a technical vision, resolving technical disagreements and managing the technical quality of project
- Ensures the team uses appropriate software development practices, invests in continual improvements to tooling or technical debt, and that the system evolves to meet its changing needs and environment
- Contribute to system design and software architecture to provide technical guidance and leadership
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain large scale applications
- Deliver scalable, reusable, testable and clean code with proper commenting and version control
- Work with developers, quality assurance specialists, designers, and product managers to implement new features
- Participate in the complete lifecycle of software development using Agile development techniques like sprint planning, task estimation and development
- Collaborate with project manager to coordinate sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming, daily stand-up, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Lead a group of developers in various projects
- Involve in recruiting talent and carry out onboarding process for new team members
- Support the technical service team in solving production issues
- Stay current with new technology, evolving solutions and industry standards
- Perform code review for peer, and provide succinct and relevant feedback
- Create and maintain internal documentation that communicates product design, implementation and changes
Top Skills Required
- 5+ years’ experience as a full stack software developer
- 1+ years’ experience as a technical lead
- Experience with Cloud Firestore, Firebase, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or other major cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with micro-services framework
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Jenkins/Bamboo build jobs, CI/CD pipelines, and Jenkins file
- Experience with shell/bash
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.