Express Employment Professionals, Delta/ Richmond, is recruiting on behalf of our international client company a Technical Customer Service Representative. Gear box or mechanical understanding is required.
Our client has office and manufacturing facilities on Annacis Island, Delta and in other cities of North America and Europe. Our ideal candidate is an energetic, customer service-oriented person.
- Creation and maintenance of MS Excel spreadsheets detailing order information, and other data.
- Processing of customer orders via EDI and other electronic or manual methods.
- Inputting data to and exporting reports from CRM and Accounting software programs.
- Answering telephone calls, e-mails and faxes from customers and field personnel requesting various types of support from parts orders to requests for documentation and other types of information.
- Processing of incoming invoices and expense reports from field personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
- customer service oriented
- strong inter-personal and communication skills, written and verbal
- No specific degree required. Training will be provided
- Computer literate with a solid knowledge of MS applications and the internet
- Minimum of 40wpm typing speed
- Basic Mechanical understanding of tools or equipment is required
- ERP, or CRM software applications experience is an asset
- good communication skills
- ability to take charge, work as part of a team as well as independently
Salary range: Is $37K to $42K plus extended benefits after probationary period.
Please send MS Word resume to [email protected] with subject line “Technical Customer Service Representative for Mfr, VL”
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...