NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Architect to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
We are looking for a talented and innovative Technical Architect
to play a key role in guiding the architectural direction of our application development teams. In this hands-on role, you will work closely with talented developers and our clients to design, build and evolve applications and the enterprise architecture components they reside on. If you love technology, and enjoy working with talented developers in a client-facing role, read on. Key responsibilities include:
• Work closely with developers to design, prototype and build systems and products.
• Act as primary technical interface with our clients, working with them to:
• Understand their technology environments
• Design & develop innovative solutions that meet their needs and align with current IT industry trends
• Provide input/guidance on enterprise architecture strategy and execution
• Develop IM/IT Strategic Plans and Roadmaps, with a specific focus on ensuring that enterprise architecture components keep pace with trends in the IT industry.
• Liaison between business and technical team with strong communication skills
• Lead and mentor the technical team.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the state of the art.
• Participate in sales activities including proposal writing and presentations.
• Develop estimates for the design and implementation of solutions.
• Manage relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders. Desired Skills and Experience
• Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
• In-depth understanding of modern coding languages.
• Very experienced with agile software development approaches.
• Experienced with DevOps tools and processes
• Experience delivering fault tolerant, highly available systems
• Sound knowledge of various technical components such as operating systems and databases.
• Hands-on approach. You can roll up your sleeves and build prototypes when needed.
• Wide-breadth of experience in enterprise applications and cloud platforms, including AWS & Azure.
• Well versed with RESTful [BP1] API designs, microservices and the development of them.
• Solid understanding of the benefits of CI/CD, build pipelines, and DevOps.
• Up-to-date on emerging technology and emerging trends.
• Experience with newer technology stack (Cloud, DevOps)
• Natural problem solving ability and desire to lead solution design efforts
• Comfortable in front of clients in a consulting role; ability to manage challenging relationships
• Ability to influence decision making
• Ability to drive collaboration with functional and technical teams to achieve effective solutions.
• Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to new concepts and/or processes.
• Excellent written, oral and visual communication skills, translating complex ideas for all audiences
• An understanding of what is possible, what is not possible, and the maturity to communicate this to our clients effectively
If you are passionate about technology, the clients, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from our solutions. We recruit professional results-oriented team players who have true vision and creativity. Our talented consultants are passionate about what they do and excited to delight our customers with their knowledge and capabilities. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
IT Architecture, Consulting, Developer, ERP, Information Technology, Technology