Cayenta Schools is seeking a full-time Technical and Application Support Analyst to join our K-12 Schools support team. As a technical representative you will work with fellow technical professionals to manage some of our clients' IT systems in relation to Cayenta's installed applications.
As an application representative you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality support and the highest level of customer satisfaction by understanding fully the software and its functions, identifying the customer's problems, resolving and following through all calls in a timely manner and building and maintaining strong working relationships.
The individual selected for this role will be a highly energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment. Candidate will interact directly with our customers one on one to ensure a smooth transfer of knowledge. Advanced computer literacy and accounting/payroll skills are important for success. Location: Office - Burnaby BC or Remote BC and ABWhat your impact will be:
Technical Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with our project managers to install, configure and provide technical guidance to our School District install base relative to the SDS applications.
- Schedule & install routine software upgrades and patches to our School District install base relative to the SDS applications.
- Diagnose SDS server related software and hardware performance issues.
- Work with other members of the Cayenta Schools support and development teams to identify and resolve problems.
Application Responsibilities will include:
What we are looking for:
- Provide quality video and telephone support to our customers, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timelines.
- Maintain currency with the SDS Product Suite and auxiliary tools such as Office 365; stay knowledgeable in on-going hardware and operating system trends.
- Assist with Quality Assurance testing as required while balancing call resolutions and response times.
- Travel is required (Quarterly).
What would make you stand out:
- 3+ years' experience in a customer service role.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019 & MS SQL Server 2016.
- Knowledge of SSL certificates for Apache Tomcat & IIS.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of SMTP email servers
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and resolve problems using analytical and technical methodologies.
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to learn and navigate new software quickly.
What we can offer:
- Knowledge of financial and/or Human Resources-Payroll systems.
- Hands on accounting and payroll experience, especially for non-profit or K-12 school districts.
- Experience with business reporting tools such as Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables & Power BI.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
About us: Founded in 1983 and welcomed to the Harris family in 2004, our Cayenta business unit is the North American leader in technology for medium to large utility clients. We provide innovative end-to-end CIS and ERP solutions that were engineered from the ground up to be agile and seamless, ensuring that our clients have a platform for operational success.
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision paid 100% by Harris starting from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP/401k matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Remote work and more!
Banking, Finance and Insurance Customer Service and Support