Technical Support Analyst Terms of Employment:
Hours per week, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits and Vision Care Benefits after 6 months.37.50 per hour (Based on experience and competencies), 23.00 to $19.00Weekend, Day, Evenings and Nights. Rate of pay $
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Victoria, British Columbia.
https://livevhd.hrweb.com/careercenterSubmit Application and resume via:
In order for applicants to be considered for this position, their resume must clearly demonstrate that they have the following:
• Experience communicating with clients/end users.
• Familiarity with virtual environments.
• Experience with Windows desktop O/S, Mac experience is an asset.
• Experience with Exchange, and Windows Server 2008 and newer.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience providing technical analysis for custom applications with complex business processes.
• Certification or equivalent in the Technology sector, and 3 years experience, or other equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the following:
• Successful completion of security screening requirements, which may include a criminal records check, and/or Criminal Records Review Act (CRRA) check, and/or enhanced security screening checks as required.
• Ability to communicate and resolve issues to end users
• Ability to handle high volumes of work in a business-like manner
• Ability to exercise sound judgement to resolve problems and escalate issues as necessary
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently
• Effective writing and communication skills
• Knowledge of the installation, configuration, maintenance and problem resolution of hardware, software, operating systems and network components
Connect with employer: