Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Winnipeg; Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Toronto; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
"Are you an engineer who's naturally curious, thrives on discovery, and keeps up with innovations in your field
At Deloitte, we value building relationships with people like you. We are looking to hire technology experts for the role described below. If you would like to apply to this opportunity and you have the required qualifications, you can expect to be contacted by our recruitment team within a few days. What will your typical day look like?
No matter which Deloitte office you may be based out of, you'll serve clients, both large and small, located across Canada and sometimes internationally. Our work environment is flexible and agile, enabling high productivity whether you choose to work at client sites, in any one of our offices, or work from home.
Initially your role will focus on developing core skills in preparing SR&ED tax incentive claims under the mentorship of senior practitioners. As you build skills and knowledge, your role will grow to include client scoping and interviewing, audit defense, sales, and building deep client relationships. You will be challenged by more complex and strategic projects on the path to becoming a trusted business advisor and gain a broader view of business challenges and solutions beyond SR&ED and incentives. About the team
Gi3: Global Investment and Innovation Incentives.
Deloitte's Gi3 team is the leading innovation incentives team both in Canada and globally. We help companies become more competitive by advising them on financial strategies to support technology innovation. We are growing our SR&ED team across Canada and we are seekingspecialists to join our Ottawa office. To learn more about Deloitte: https://bit.ly/2ieqqxN. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- At least 5 years of experience in industry in an operations role: manufacturing, materials processing, natural resources operations, utilities operations; OR
- Deep curiosity and ability to learn, synthesize, and describe complex technical subjects
- Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical management and staff, both within our client organizations and within third-party organizations such as the Canada Revenue Agency
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing quickly, persuasively, and concisely
- Ability to work independently within a high-performance team, managing your workload and deadlines reliably, on time, and on budget
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production