At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.We're planting roots in Kelowna
Discover a rewarding career at our brand new Customer Solution Centre; with health benefits on day one, a strong connection to the community, potential work from home opportunities and more, we're connecting Canadians to what matters most.
Come be part of the Rogers leadership team with the launch of our new Customer Solution Centre in Kelowna starting August 17th. This role is critical in supporting a team of customer service representatives to provide the most dependable service to our customers.
Things may look a little different for us at the start, as all hiring and training for new team members will be conducted virtually, and all positions will be work from home roles until the new site can be safely opened. We are so excited to hear from you (virtually, for now) and are looking forward to seeing you in-person when we can!
We are looking for exceptional talent that can inspire others and who consistently leads by example. Are you passionate about customer service and sales? Do you have a proven track record of helping to build and develop top performing teams? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive contact center environment? If so, these are the skills we think you will need to be successful in this role: Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop a team culture of high engagement, inspiring team members to continuously improve, developing top talent and fostering a positive environment for all employees.
- Gather and analyze multiple data points and observation to identify trends for improvement for the team and the individual team members. Ensuring all resources are being used effectively.
- Conduct regular coaching sessions with all team members utilizing personalized coaching plans, consistent observations and excellent follow-up to ensure strong ROI on time investment.
- Initiate performance management steps to quickly address and resolve gaps in conduct or performance adapting activity to recognize tenure and unique considerations.
- Act as a change leader for organization, supporting staff during times of transition to ensure strong buy in.
- Lead and/or participate in centre initiatives that drive centre's key business indicators and employee engagement.
- Identify drivers behind negative customer experiences, call volume, churn or loss of revenue. Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive solutions into the business.
- Manage multiple priorities and responsibilities, effectively organizing day to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Provide ad hoc support to all staff including approvals, escalations and technical support. When required act as the point of contact for all issues including but not limited to medical, security or facility issues.
- Manage their team's revenue impacts, up to 6 million dollars annually
- Facilitate group discussion or conduct training as required.
- Manage employee schedules, vacation and timekeeper entries
- Manage shift adherence/compliance
- 2 years progressive coaching/leadership experience preferably in a telecommunications role, including sale/service related roles
- 3-5 years' experience in a dynamic work environment that requires high performance to business objectives balanced with a positive engaging, exciting culture
- Customer Service Expert: strong commitment and deep understanding of skills and behaviours required to ensure a strong customer experience with a minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
- Coaching Expertise: demonstrated ability to successfully drive improvement to KPI through coaching. Adapting approach to accommodate a variety of skill levels, learning styles and tenure
- People Development: identify and develop top talent utilizing available resources and support to create robust personal development plans
- Performance Management: able to effectively address escalated concerns or performance gaps using structured performance management processes while maintaining connection to employee
- Training and Facilitation: able to teach and facilitate learning to large groups with little or no direction adapting approach to address a variety of learning styles and test for understanding.
- Attendance Management: strong understanding of Attendance Management and proven ability to conduct conversations and support improvement as it relates to attendance
- Change Management Leadership: understanding of the dynamics of change management and how to foster buy in across a team
- Team Leadership: strong understanding of team building and ability to foster credibility as a leader by acting as a role model and inspiring others to high levels of performance.
- Teamwork: ability to work collaboratively within a team and able to build strong relationships outside of immediate reporting structure
- Analytical Skills: able to analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources in order to drive performance at both a team and individual employee level.
- Communication: strong written and verbal skills with an ability to adapt to audience
- Flexibility in hours of work to ensure requirements of team and business are met
- Thorough understanding of systems, processes and procedures preferred
- College diploma or University degree an asset
Note: The site is anticipated to open in 2021. To ensure we are keeping our teams safe it will depend on government direction about COVID-19 safety protocols and/or site readiness. In the event we are unable to open the site in September due to COVID-19 guidance, our employees will continue to temporarily work from home until such time Rogers deems it safe to work at the Centre. Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Rotating Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
300 - 400 1628 Dickson Avenue(1628), Kelowna, BC Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales Requisition ID:
211505 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Call Centre || Canada (CA) || BC || Kelowna || [[mfield2]] || Job Segment:
Telecom, Telecommunications, Outside Sales, Manager, Change Management, Technology, Sales, Management
Find similar jobs:
Customer Service and Support