At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm's Business Enablement Services and is focused on achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience.
KPMG is looking for a Receptionist/Team Administrative Assistant who can provide support on a range of activities to ensure a high-quality product in our Chilliwack office. What you will do
Primary function of this role is to perform duties and tasks associated with managing Reception and answering switchboard in addition to various administrative duties in support of Client Administrative operations.
As part of the position, you will:
- Greet all visitors to the firms' premises in a friendly and professional manner and direct inbound calls and faxes as appropriate
- Project a positive image of KPMG in telephone and personal communication with clients and staff
- Demonstrate pride in the appearance of the reception area and meeting rooms at all times
- Coordinate meetings including booking of meeting rooms and AV requirements, including ensuring all safety protocols are being followed
- Scanning, electronic filing, photocopying, and printing of documents in a prescribed manner
- Manage inbound and outbound mail and couriers, including monitoring deadlines and preparing correspondence
- Receive and process payments on account
- Draft and finalize correspondence
- Monitor and order office and coffee supplies, stationery and mail supplies
- Provide back-up support for client administration team members as required
- Deliver routine and transactional administrative tasks with some guidance and supervision from the administrative team
- Other duties as need to support the team
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- Combination of education/experience in administration
- intermediate skills with MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task, and work well against deadlines and in stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of pride in completing routine tasks efficiently, strong organization skills
- Ability to exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to function effectively individually and in team situations
- Previous experience with switchboard and mailroom/general office support duties an asset
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Administrative Community and Social Services