Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Our Collection Department is a fast paced, dynamic environment focused on managing risk and mitigating losses on all TD Auto Finance loans while delivering a superior customer experience at every contact. The Collections Contact Center uses a balanced scorecard approach between collections, the customer experience index, and productivity measures.
Every single day is an adventure! Within TD's Contact Center, you'll find a community of colleagues helping TD's 25+ million customers to achieve their life goals.
Your role within the Contact Center is essential to TD's success, as our customers are at the center of everything we do. You'll support customers and internal/external partners with a variety of financial services through inbound and outbound calls, and digital channels.
Grow, learn and lead; beyond your day-to-day work, you'll be supported with professional development and encouraged to build an exciting career at TD. You'll help deliver a legendary experience to our business, our customers' lives and our communities.Job Description
As a Customer Account Specialist, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our call center clients. In addition, your key responsibilities will be to negotiate payment arrangements on all credit products at various stages of delinquency and to retain and grow our business through your ability to advise and offer our clients recommendations and solutions. As a Customer Account Specialist, you will play a key role in enhancing the customer experience by providing high quality service at every interaction and ensuring customer concerns are being handled appropriately, while working in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Also, in this role, you must adhere to both professional practices and standards, and the TD Canada Trust processes and controls to achieve operational excellence. A requirement of the role is to meet monthly Customer Experience, Productivity and Compliance targets.
It starts when you pick up the phone or log in online. With each conversation, you'll be playing one of the most important roles supporting our customers' happiness with the bank. Every day, you will:
- Provide customers with the best solutions and offer guidance on how TD's digital assets can further help them meet their needs, now and in the future, using knowledge you will gain about our product and service suite.
- Deliver outstanding service and/or sales support with minimal to moderately complex transactions related to financial products and services with the aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
- Play a key role in addressing customer concerns and be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
- Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other's knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues, and improve efficiency of the advice team.
Bring your whole self to work and have fun! This is your chance to define every new day, embrace the adventure and make a meaningful contribution that helps to deliver results and accomplish great things for your career and the customers of TD! Most importantly, you'll be our voice at TD. Every phone call you answer, every message you send is your chance to shine!Requirements
- High school diploma and minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience
- Possess computer & multi-tasking skills
- Require full proficiency gained through job related training to perform a range of activities
- Thrive in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment
- Advanced knowledge of our business and understand the functions of our various business areas
- Passionate and engaging professional with a desire to consistently and compassionately deliver superior customer experience
Start date potentially Dec or Jan 2022 (1st day of training)
Mandatory Full Time training 8:30am to 4:30pm Mon-Fri for 90 days. Training will take place on site and then transition to work remotely from home until further notice.
Must be flexible to work a rotational schedule with the hours of the business:
Scheduled between the hours of:
7:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri
9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday Work From Home Transition:
New hires will begin working on site full time training up to 90 days and then transition working remotely from home.
Employees will need to be able to come to work for example (Town Halls, Team Meetings or additional training etc.) Employees will still need to be within commuting distance to be able to make it into work when needed
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing