Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Halifax; Ottawa; Vancouver
External Posting Description
Deloitte is one of the world's largest providers of Global Employer Services (GES). We have dedicated professionals serving assignees from multinational companies throughout the world. Our GES specialists across Canada are available to ensure tax planning and compliance requirements are met while offering a broad range of cost-effective, value-added tax planning that recognizes each country's unique economic and cultural environment.
Deloitte's GES practice is now looking for tax professionals that want a challenging and rewarding career. Our Global Employer Services specialists advise small and large organizations with both global and domestic workforces on compliance and consulting matters related to Canadian and foreign personal income taxes, social security obligations, cross border payroll, compensation, relocation policy development, etc.
We are seeking talented individuals who are enthusiastic about providing tax solutions and services to our client base. Our offices serve a variety of industries including financial services, consumer business, aerospace, engineering, and mining.
As a Senior Analyst you will:
- Understand, analyze and research tax transactions
- Develop your technical skills and knowledge of our clients' business
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to clients
- Lead specific projects of moderate size and complexity
- Prepare and review tax returns and other government forms
- Do exit and entrance interviews with clients
External Posting Qualifications
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- A completed master's degree in Tax or an accounting designation
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Preparation of Canadian and US personal tax returns
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel.
- You are flexible in terms of work schedule, as overtime will be required at various times during year
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production