The Talent Coordinator is a proactive strategic thinker whose skills contribute to the success of our hiring department. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team you work the front lines and have direct impact on our candidate’s experience through the hiring process. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a motivated self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently is required. This role interacts at all levels internally and externally to Move and requires a diplomatic professional individual.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide superior support to applicants and new hires ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Assist recruiters and hiring managers with interview scheduling and general process inquiries
- Facilitate interviews, including manages interview team schedules, sets up interview room, greeting candidates and provides tours as needed.
- Assists recruiters with co-op program to ensure the highest level of quality and professionalism
- Initiate background check and complete reference checks, as needed
- Assist recruiters with sourcing candidates to generate pipeline for various open positions
- Continually recording and updating data & information in applicant tracking system.
- Coordinate and assist with company recruiting events and activities
- Ensure postings on job boards are updated
- Assist with other HR functions and special projects as needed
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Working towards a degree or diploma in Human Resource Management
- Motivated, Self-starter, independent and proactive
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Able to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Strong experience with MS office and Google Docs, Sheets and Gmail
- Ability to quickly learn new computer systems and tools
- Previous experience working with an applicant tracking system or recruiting database is preferred. Experience in Taleo preferred.
For more details about careers at Move Canada, please visit us at www.movecareers.ca
. To apply, please select “Talent Sourcer/Coordinator” from the list of available positions.
Posted: September 19, 2016
Closes:November 18, 2016