You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The Opportunity
We are looking for a talented Talent Attraction (TA) Specialist to partner with our team across the Audit group. This role will report to the National Talent Attraction Center of Excellence and you will work closely with the geographic Audit Talent Attraction team to deliver on hiring needs. You will be known for thinking creatively but staying on top of tactical execution. By leveraging your network, developing knowledge of the industry and our clients' hiring needs, you are someone who will effectively match candidates with opportunities to enhance their professional and personal success. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Participate in full-cycle recruitment and selection of suitable candidates
- Develop prospects into candidates, engaging them and performing assessment/screening
- Conduct candidate HR interviews, participate in debriefs and presenting/negotiating employment offers
- Support the Talent Attraction team through the end to end recruitment process
- Ensure a consistent, efficient and effective hiring process is being followed
- Build out talent maps and support with developing an on-going pool of candidates
- Provide superior service to our internal clients and contribute to our \" How can I help you\" service culture in Business Enablement Services
Along with an enthusiastic, positive and team-oriented attitude, you will also have the following:
Keys to your success
- Post-secondary degree or diploma preferable in a Business discipline
- 2-4 years recruiting experience, preferably in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of recruiting tools, including direct sourcing, e-recruiting and networking
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills with the ability to work in a changing environment
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational abilities
- Recruitment experience in a professional services environment would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical ability with a data curious nature and ability to provide meaningful insights to stakeholders
- Excellent collaboration, communication and listening skills
- Experience prioritizing work based on requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication, diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Successfully developing and managing internal relationships
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.