Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are...
You are an inherit organizer, a collaborator, a highly responsive executer, a lover of hyper-growth, social media, and fast moving tech business. Your deal is supporting the talent acquisition team, winning at "calendar Tetris", managing the overall experience of everyone involved in the recruiting process, and helping build & scale our NA recruiting programs. Candidate experience is important. Culture is important. Quality is important. Ego is not!
You might have 1-2 years of recruiting coordination experience (ideally in tech), be extremely well-organised, and are able to prioritise a high-volume workload with conflicting deadlines. You have a d emonstrated ability to work well in a closely knit team, have a positive attitude and the ability to excel under pressure, and a desire to build a career in talent acquisition. You have a clear communication style, strong business acumen, and you are resourceful in the face of ambiguity. You are comfortable at lightning speed, but are able to maintain the highest quality of work, and a meticulous attention to detail.
Serious #bonuspoints if you're a social sourcer, and Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, etc... are your go to tools. Some #extrabonuspoints if you inherently seek collaboration, and share openly your learnings. You may be a member of the HROS or re:Work communities, or just go there to learn, and collaborate. You’re Great At...
- Recruiting support & administration (i.e. posting and managing roles in our ATS and on external job sites, managing LinkedIn job slots, scheduling interviews, doing reference checks, and supporting the recruiters with reports and data collection)
- Scheduling candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters via Google Calendar
- Ensuring a top-notch candidate experience by meeting and greeting all candidates who come in for interviews, ensuring that hiring managers know that candidates have arrived, and providing an overall exceptional interview experience while they are at Hootsuite (white-glove experience with all candidates)
- Managing the candidate experience feedback via surveys, and tracking results
- Quickly assessing and taking action on any referrals from our internal Peeps
- Supporting the recruiters in tracking and pipelining candidates for open and upcoming roles
- Helping coordinate events (for example, networking events, job fairs) & identifying future sourcing events that we can participate in
- Collaborating and with and supporting the NA HR team as required
- Supporting and/or taking ownership of recruitment projects (as required)
- Experience in supporting in sourcing active candidates in the ATS
- Ability to seek out passive candidates through LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or complex Boolean searches
- Able to support the Recruiters in full-cycle recruitment efforts
- Experience working in the high-tech sector/a hyper-growth environment
- Comfort with constant iteration and change
- Knowledge of candidate/applicant tracking software systems
- Passion for social media, social sourcing and social HR